Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Personal Ad


Gender: Male
Age: 22
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: No comments.

I enjoy long walks in any weather, with company or without. Beaches will do. I can swim, but I don't swim well. I am an expert drowner too, though.

I am physically active in intervals: I go through periods of my life where I can't be bothered to maintain my health, but I suffer from an inability to gain weight, so people think I'm always fit or anorexic.

I'm fairly interesting one on one, but place me in a group of strangers and I fade into the background.

I do enjoy dancing and going out, But I'd rather sit at home and have a conversation with you. I will, however, on occasion, be known to give in to the charms of a female.

I am simultaneously egotistical and unconfident, which means I'll be too stubborn to take your advice, but I'll depend on you to make me feel needed.

I hide my sensitivity and compassion by appearing to be abhorrently apathetic.

I lose interest easily unless I am continuously challenged.

I am quite hygienic for a male. Not obsessively compulsively so, mind you. Excuse me while I wash my hands.

Despite my impeccable hygiene and lack of religion, I often practice anti-tidying beliefs.

I can be moodier than moody females during PMS. On an unrelated note, I am also considering a career as a geek.

I am a terrible lover. Just horrendous. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration; the way I see it, if you expect the worst, any small romantic gesture I make will be that much more appreciated.

I don't have any strange fetishes, but I'll try anything twice. Contrary to what you may hear, I don't have a foot fetish; I simply appreciate the way some feet look.

I can be shallow, but for the most part I don't care what you look like as long as you're a real female and you know how to take care of yourself.

I don't believe in physical or emotional abuse, but I do appreciate a woman who can punch me squarely in the face and expect me to retaliate.

I don't try to be controlling, but I have been known to implement psychological control measures; if you ever find me resorting to such measures, I insist that you kick me swiftly in the testicles until I stop. I do, however, suggest that you cease all kicking at the first sign of blood.

I have a tendency to push people away, no matter how close I want to be to them. I may even disappear for weeks. I always come back, though.

I am not afraid of insects; I simply do not enjoy them in my personal space.

You must like bunnies *narrows eyes*

If you use words like "inexorable" or "errant" in proper context during conversation, I'll probably fall in love with you.

If interested, please contact me at +91-9971-152951

If severely uninterested to the point of murderous rage, please do not find my address and hurt me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr Anonymous Dreamer,
I came across your add and I must say it is very intriguing. Would like to meet you, I think we might really hit it off ;).

Jessica said...

immmpressive

Jessica said...

guess i'd hv bn able to comment better had this hr n this day not driven me so crazy. nywyz kp up d gud wrk. al d bst

Anamika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.